Friday, March 16, 2012

Update:


Last year, was when I started my first book blog. I used a different name and everything. Kind of like a pseudonym. I quit that for a while, then I created this blog. I love this blog, and how well it's been for me so far. Seriously, books and blogging is what keeps me going.

I love everyone who takes the time to view my blog, read a post, and am so excited when I see comments!

Just remembering my old blog, and how all of this got started, I decided to check out that account.

My reviews were terrible! I mean, not as in the books themselves sucked, but I didn't do much in the way of convincing the reader (you!) to go buy the book.

Still, I'm scheduling a post for each day in the coming week to showcase my very sucky reviews. Since, starting tomorrow (well, 2:35pm today), it will be Spring Break at my school, I won't be able to get to a computer very easily. So instead of being completely gone for the entire time, I've schedule one of my old reviews for each day.

Don't laugh! I might go back and re-read those books to make a better review :)


No comments: