Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Goal


After a disappointing turn-out in November, I’m hoping to make up for it in December. Check out these books I’m hoping to read this month:

The pile of books on my shelf…

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Daughter of Light by V.C. Andrews

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

The Iron King by Julia Kagawa

Echo by Alyson Noel

God Save the King by Kate Locke

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Immortal Hearts by Ellen Schreiber

Rift by Andrea Cremer

Technically Immortal Hearts and Rift aren’t on my shelf. They are at the library, on hold, waiting for me to go pick them up.


And these are for review:

House of Magic by Malia Ann Haberman

Remembrance by Michelle Madow

Sound by Shelley Workinger

The Twilight Kingdom by Anthea Sharp

The Witches’ Sleep by Kaitlyn Deann

The End of the World as We Know It by Iva-Marie Palmer

House of Magic I told Malia I would be done with and reviewed in November. Due to personal issues, I was unable to get to it. Sorry Malia! I’ll hopefully get to it this month :)

Like I said, November was a weak attempt at reading. But now it is December. Meaning, 2 weeks of Christmas vacation from school. Therefore, what will I be doing? Sitting at home reading allllll day!

3 comments:

Jennifer Susannah Devore said...

Remember, to boot, reading is a meandering path to joy; be not too hard on yourself should your route take longer than expected :D

BTW, I do hope said-path takes you to "Savannah of Williamsburg" in the new year, Miss Stephanie!

http://www.amazon.com/Jennifer-Susannah-Devore/e/B002ONP5CY/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1354558584&sr=8-1

TTFN and Happy Holidays,

Jennifer Susannah Devore
http://www.jennypop.net

Elisabeth said...

This reminds me...I still need to finish 5 more books if I want to complete my Goodreads challenge for 2012. Better get started!

Anonymous said...

I totally understand, Stephanie! I know you'll get to it when you can. Happy reading over your vacation from school! Malia :)