Thursday, December 27, 2012

Booking Through Thursday (7)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted HERE. Check it out and join in!

This week...

A deceptively easy question for this week (easy to ask but possibly hard to answer): What are/were your favorite book(s) of the year? (Bonus points if you know how many books you read.)

Well let's see.... I've read 103 books so far. I'll create a post on New Years Eve with a list. I can go on and on with all the good books I've read but I'll narrow it down to my absolute favorite:

Yeah, like everyone is saying this was their favorite book of 2012. But I wonder why? Because it was AMAZING. Oh my goodness the feels. The laughs, the cries. No, I was *bawling*. I have never read such an incredible book in my life.

Ugh now I want to re-read it!!

1 comment:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I have seen The Fault in Our Stars on several lists today. I guess I'd better read it!
2 Kids and Tired Books BTT