Thursday, December 20, 2012

Booking Through Thursday (6)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted HERE. Check it out and join in!

This week...

Any books you’re particularly hoping to be gifted this year? Any that you’re giving as presents this holiday season?

My answer to both questions is "no". I don't really like getting books as gifts unless it is something I am absolutely dying to have. I'd prefer a gift card to a book store, so I can choose what I get. But I do know that I'm getting a signed copy of Lullaby by Amanda Hocking from my mom because I was with when she bought it. I have to "act surprised" on Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I love books as gifts, but they can be hard to buy for people. I'm with you, I love gift cards so I can choose for myself!
2 Kids and Tired Books BTT

Elisabeth said...

Well, I have been making it extremely clear to my family that I want GRETA AND THE GOBLIN KING. As for giving books to people, I'm giving my brother the illustrated Audubon book of North American birds and my father is getting the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE DICTIONARY. Both are very befitting!