Saturday, September 15, 2012

Review: The Turn by Lola St. Vil

There. Will. Be. Blood.
After the Council hands down a severe punishment,
A Guardian declares war on the Angel world.
 
Before the end
Lives will be lost
Love will be tested
And blood WILL flow...

 

Oh my goodness. I love this series so much. And the author is such a sweetheart. I love Lola :) I could seriously go on and on about how awesome she is, but, well, this is a book review! So let’s get to it…

I feel like this book was a great plot developer for the whole series. We find out more about the characters, especially the twins. Miku and Rio have been really mysterious throughout these books and FINALLY we learn more about them. I think this part is what fans of this series has been waiting for.

Oooh and there’s a new guy! Wolf…*sigh* he’s super hot (in my mind xD) and I think he’s a great romantic possibility for a certain angel *nudge nudge wink wink*.

Speaking of romance… Marcus and Emmy are such a cute couple. And I’m so glad Emmy is trying to take control of the relationship. She knows what she wants and she’s going to get it. Cue the applause for Emmy, the human!

Ahh there’s just these amazing scenes throughout the book. I read the book during the writing process, so I only got a few chapters every few days. The intervals between chapters was so agonizing because I was always left either in shock or “awww” moment. I definitely feel like if I had the entire book at once, it would have been read very quickly.

This series needs a lot more recognition! I honestly believe it could be a bestseller if given the chance. So, go buy book 1, 2, and now 3! And then go spread the word to everyone you know ;)

No comments: