Friday, April 13, 2012

Reading Goal For This Week (1)

So some of you may be participating in Angela's April Page Count Contest over at Reading Angel and I just thought I'd make a post showcasing the books I'm going to try to read for this weeks entry. I've yet to make it into the Top 20. So far the lowest page total is around1600-1700. I can do that right? Hopefully!

To make this happen I'm planning on reading:

Ruby by V.C. Andrews
443 pages

I actually just finished this and have added it to the entry form already.
Stargazer by Claudia Gray
329 pages

I fell in love with Evernight, the first in the series, and could not stop reading it. I hope the same goes for this one.
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
339 pages

Can you see the theme here? If all goes well with Stargazer, I will most likely continue with the series.







So... if all goes as planned, I'll be getting in a total of 1111 pages. How freaky is that? I know it's less than the target goal, but if I aim too high, I might have a panic attack and totally just give up. This way, I might be able to finish all of these and finish another one. Maybe a smaller book?

Do you have any goals for this week? Even unrelated to reading? I'd love to know :)

No comments: