Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (29)

To play along just answer the following three (3) questions and leave your link at Should Be Reading:



1. What are you currently reading?

Both of these are extremely good! I can't wait to get home from school and read some more.


2. What did you recently finish reading?

Confessions was really good! Ghost and the Goth? Meh... you'll see my thoughts in a few days.


3. What do you think you'll read next?


I'm re-reading this to refresh my mind before Hidden comes out. I'm excited!

3 comments:

MeikkiBeibi said...

Wow! Sorta itching to read The Ghost and The Goth! It'll be fun to see the review. :)

Here is what I'm reading this week! Have a great one!

Stephanie said...

Well, don't bother reading the book. I didn't really like it :(

Irish said...

Glad to hear that Tiger Lily is good because I hope to be reading that one soon.

My WWW Wednesday can be found here.