Wednesday, March 14, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (18)

To play along just answer the following three (3) questions and leave your link at Should Be Reading:

1. What are you currently reading?


2. What did you recently finish reading?



3. What do you think you'll read next?

A lot of re-reading lately. Right now, I'm reading Vampire Academy, which I've already read, oh, I don't know, ten times? Okay, maybe not that much. And next I'm going to re-read The Hunger Games for the second time in honor of the upcoming movie. So excited!

What have you read recently?

4 comments:

Peek-a-booK! said...

Hi!
Here's my WWW :)

http://www.peekabook.it/2012/0...

Valentina
www.peekabook.it

Tanya Patrice said...

I'm so excited about The Hunger Games movie - and loved the Vampire Academy series too!

Kwizgiver said...

I just finished the Hunger Games series, I wanted to be done before the movie. :-)

Unknown said...

Here is my WWW I just finished Hunger games again too! I cannot wait for the movie!