Sunday, March 18, 2012

Review: Royal Blood by Ellen Schreiber


Gothic Girl Raven Madison's world is turned upside down when the summer days filled with spending time with her vampire boyfriend, Alexander, come to an end. First of all, she's forced to go to school (blech!!) where she's tormented by her lifetime nemesis, Trevor. Making things worse, she has to be partners with Trevor. At least Raven has Alexander. That is, until his parents come to visit. Then, things go downhill even more when Alexander's parents want him to move back with them to Romania. Luckily, Raven is here to save the day.

Ahh, I love this book. Short, but entertaining. I love the over exaggerated gothic-ness. It's hilarious. And the characters are people we all know. Raven: the freak (no offense!! I love goth people) Alexander: the outsider. Trevor: jock. Becky: the best friend.

I would most definitely recommend this book to anyone. But read the first five books in the series first!!!

Also by Ellen Schreiber:
Vampire Kisses, Kissing Coffins, Vampireville, Dance with a Vampire, Coffin Club

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this review. I also want to read the book, because I've read only great things about it and I'm curious. I will search it on All you can books first, maybe I'll find it there, if not I'll buy it for sure... I really want to read it. :D