Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 2013 Goal


It's a new year, a new month. Let's see what I can get read this month.

Currently Reading
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
50 Shades of Grey by EL James
The End of the World as We Know It by Iva Marie-Palmer

On My Shelf
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
God Save the Queen by Kate Locke
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Echo by Alyson Noel
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

     A lot of these have been sitting on my shelf for months. *le sigh*

For Review
The Witches' Sleep by Kaitlyn Deann
Fanged Princess by Elisabeth Wheatley
Vengeance by Michelle Madow
Timeless by Michelle Madow
Nobody's Damsel by EM Tippetts
Madison by TM Knight
The Monsters Apocalypse by Brian Rowe
House of Magic by Malia Ann Haberman

      I have really been lacking with reviews. I'm sorry to all authors who have been waiting for my reviews. Life is getting overwhelming a lot lately. I will try to get to all of these really soon. Again, I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

*gasp* You have THE WITCHES' SLEEP! I am SO excited to order that one!