Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (3)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine where bloggers can discuss which books they are most anxious to read. Plus, this awesome button was created by Lindsay at The Violet Hour.

I know it’s only Tuesday but I really, really, really want to share this with you guys!

Most of you have probably already read the House of Night series. I’ve re-read those books, like, so many times. I’m excited for the newest book, Destined, to come out on October 25 (I think that will be my WoW next week…), but what I really can’t wait for is the HoN comic book.



I love comic books/graphic novels. They’re really great if you’ve read the actual book first, because then whenever you want to re-read it, all you have to do is get the shortened version from the comic book.

I’m confused though. I saw the preview for volume #1 ( Click here ) and it apparently starts out at the beginning of Betrayed, which is the second book in the series. I don’t know why they don’t start with Marked.

Anyways, this comic comes out November 9, and Volume #2 comes out December 14. They’re both super cheap. As in, less than $5. This makes me happy.

You can pre-order here.

No comments: